I am a lucky lady! I have 2 talented photographers in my family! My niece, Holly with Hallelujah Photography http://www.hallelujahphotography.com/ took these gorgeous pictures of Lily! We went up to Provo Canyon and it was gorgeous but COLD! And then it started pouring rain. So we went to Springville's new library and got some awesome shots there, but then got kicked out by a polite librarian :). Even through all these obstacles Holly still got some great pictures!
Sunday, September 29, 2013
Lily's 1 and a half year old pictures!
I am a lucky lady! I have 2 talented photographers in my family! My niece, Holly with Hallelujah Photography http://www.hallelujahphotography.com/ took these gorgeous pictures of Lily! We went up to Provo Canyon and it was gorgeous but COLD! And then it started pouring rain. So we went to Springville's new library and got some awesome shots there, but then got kicked out by a polite librarian :). Even through all these obstacles Holly still got some great pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





























No comments:
Post a Comment